For the Guestbook, scroll down... To view more pictures of me in Japan, go to my online Photo Albums by clicking 'Photos' here ----->

20 August 2008

Final Day in Antwerp

Hello Antwerp!
This is my final day here in Antwerp. Woohoo! There were a lot of things to take care of these last weeks, but as always I was from the opinion 'Somehow it will all work out'. And it did. ^^
There are some new thing on my blog! On the right I have added a clock of current time in Japan. We have a Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) of +1. Japan's GMT is +9. That is 8 hours later right... And still the time diffrence is only 7 hours instead of 8! That's because we currently have a Daylight Saving time (summer time) which adds another hour to the GMT. So now we have GMT +2 which only makes it a diffrence of 7 hours. In Japan there is no such thing as Daylight Saving time.
Another new thing is my mini-Guestbook! Since you can only reply to my posts when you've got a Gmail account, some people had problems. Therefor I've added a standalone guestbook where you can create an account and immideately be able to post. See the right side just below the clock. Now everyone can post messages without problems!
Tomorrow morning I have to be in Brussels at half past 7, so early day tomorrow. At 10 'o clock I fly to England. It's a flight of a bit more than an hour to London, and then a 12 hour flight to Japan! I'll be arriving at 9 'o clock in the morning, local time Japan. It'll be 2 'o clock here in Antwerp.
And now I'll leave you with one final video that I found on YouTube. It's from someone who has a Vlog with as topic Japan. This video features the humbleness of Japan. Enjoy!
See you all in my next post! Already in Japan that will be!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

gogogogoooooooooo

toemai said...

I wanna be the hammer! :p --- Have fun blending in (gelukkig neemt ge uw muts mee ;-)

Mesqueeb said...

So I'm here in Japan right now on the training camp. Tomorrow I'm going to my host family! It doesn't quite feel like Japan yet... I'm always talking with the americans about politics and scientology and stuff... >,<
More about my exciting arrival and plane flight next time I'll have some time and some internet on my hands! Arrr! Now I'm going to bed! Oyasuminasai!
-Mesqueebu

Anneleen said...

Hej, zo cool da je in Japan zit, als je het leuk vindt natuurlijk. Ik heb je via esther doorgekregen, want zelf zit ik, ook voor een jaar, in bolivia :).
als je wil komen kijken anneleeninbolivia.blogspot.com

in ieder geval ga ik hier zeker eens komen piepen.

ahja, btw ik heb bij jou int rokso gezeten