For the Guestbook, scroll down... To view more pictures of me in Japan, go to my online Photo Albums by clicking 'Photos' here ----->

8 December 2008

Ryugakusei Adventures 2

As we continue to live on this wonderful world, we also continue our updates!
Here I am again with another lovely movie for all of you!

The Address is fixed!
Please notice that I have discovered that you may write in Roman letters on post cards! It will still arrive!! So the address is finally available for everyone, at the right side of this blog, you need to scroll down a bit maybe. Every one who sends me a card, I will definately send back! But be sure to add your own address on the back, otherwise I won't know where to send it too! ^^ Enjoy!

Ryugakusei Adventures 2

3 comments:

toemai said...

That game you mention: 'Take the first capital letters' is really awesome! After seeing your video I bought it on Ebay (22,50$ with free shipping' and it's really fun! I even enlarged the A! So I won! HURAY! It's such a great game, I'll give it as a christmas present to my whole family!

Yuki said...

Hey Lucas,
The video of your commute sounds fun! It will probably tell a lot about what you see everyday overthere! I am looking forward to the update!
-yuki
http://yukipaysattention.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaa i'm so jealous
i wana go to japan to!

i was thinking about registering
@ AFS and i've gotten the brocure
i'm also thinking about writhing
a letter to u but dont know what i'm gona put into it yet..
but do u speak vlaams of dutch?
bequase dutch is easier to write in..

have fun in japan for the moment and keep s updated!

greetz sonny